Pregnancy & Postnatal Massage
Pregnancy Massage and Postnatal Massage with a qualified therapist is beneficial and safe.
Do you want to feel good, isn’t is great to know something that is good for you will leave you feeling fantastic! If your looking for a amazing massage while pregnant then we have just that! Research shows that regular prenatal massage, and postnatal massage, bring a multitude of physical and emotional benefits to both mother and baby, including less pain, a shorter labour, and fewer complications.
Having a massage during pregnancy may help with relieving and reducing muscle aches and joint pain. Clinical studies have shown stress hormones are reduced significantly with massage, relieving any anxiety or worry. Great for when your body is adjusting to growth changes and any stretch marks. Pregnancy and postnatal massage are part and parcel of your emotional and physical wellbeing routine. A gentle massage technique specifically adapted for pregnant women.
The Benefits of Prenatal Massage:
- Improves mood and relaxation, stimulating your natural feel good hormones
- Improving the lymphatic and immune system
- Promotes easier breathing and sleeping
- Reduces swelling of hands and feet, promoting better circulation for mother and baby.
- Decreases aches and pains and muscular tension, and stress on weight-bearing joints
- Relieves tension headaches and migraines
- Enhances pliability of skin and underlying tissues, helping with stretch marks
- Allows for good sleep, relaxation, emotional and physical support
- Induces relaxation, removing stress and anxiety
- Sciatica & Carpal Tunnel
- Improves blood circulation, lowers blood pressure
- Improves posture, range of movement and flexibility
- Induce a feeling of wellbeing
Our trained massage therapists are aware of pressure points on the body that can induce labour, they are trained to avoid specific and intentional pressure to these areas during pregnancy.
Prenatal Massage with Aromatherapy
Pamper your body with a beautiful Aromatherapy massage, leaving you feeling calm and rejuvenated. We offer a massage with specific oils blends made just for you. Take home your individual blend for each stage of your pregnancy. Blends are made for soothing the mind body, your skin and to relieve any stress or anxiety you may have. We can tailor a blend just for birth, or for relaxation within your home.
Every mother to be should have her own blend of essential oils for her and her baby.
The Benefits of Postnatal Massage
After baby is born, your body begins to heal and change, using massage to support this transition, always for your body mind to feel balanced both physicaly and emotionally.
- Relaxes muscle tension, stiffness and soreness
- Addresses the stress of carrying and caring for a newborn
- Improves energy levels
- Tones muscles and over stretched skin
- Aids with recovery from caesarean section, realigning the uterus and pelvic space.
As well as massage, we also offer a range of other services.
Call Us to Book Your Massage Today!
If you feel like you need a bit of extra relaxation and care, book your massage with us and feel the benefits today!